Tactical Fanboy
Silynx
Home Categories TacticalFanboy Archives Email

Zombie Apocalypse – Choose Your Kit

‘A’ and ‘B’ are the clear choices. Just don’t feel obligated to wield those Berettas akimbo.

Tags: ,

15 Responses to “Zombie Apocalypse – Choose Your Kit”

1. red2alpha73 says:

Do we have to option to mix and match? If not then I’ll go with D. The fire power the SAW brings to the table is the winner for me.

2. Jay.Mac says:

Mix and match would definitely seem to be the way to go. Personally, I’m tempted by choice E. Wielding a chainsaw wouldn’t exactly appeal but the AK and Uzi look like they would come in handy, and the fuel would be handy either to escape in a vehicle or create a last-stand zombie conflagration.

3. WMDunkin says:

I am liking C the best if we can’t mix and match. But would rather have a shotgun (dragons breath, slugs, buck shot, tracers, flares) as my main with a indian war club for melee. TNT is always a safe bet on explosive, and a Taurus Judge for secondary.

4. Joe says:

I would have to say B.
    I could sleep a little more peacefully with a claymore in the doorway.

5. KAA says:

AK, Glock (not shown) Kukri and grenades

Just like when dealing with non zombies

6. Mojo says:

B. Suppressed long range, accurate fire.(High School of the Dead) Also the same suppression in CQB. The less noise, the less zombies. (World War Z) Same goes with the Katana. (Walking Dead Comic) I agree with Joe, but the claymore would work best if mounted at head height or used in an enclosed corridor.

7. Travis says:

@Joe,

Claymores don’t really work like they do in Black Ops. Having the claymore set up to sleep better might help you sleep, but not live.

8. B – Hands down the best choice of the options above.

9. RBK says:

Has to be B due to the suppressors. Gunshot sounds attract more zombies.

10. La Muerte says:

Im going to go with B. One long range rifle, one short range gun, but mostly because the sword has a longer reach then the machete. And either kind of explosive device is good enough for zombies.

11. Mojo has it down. B, for those reasons.

12. jackhui says:

No dout is b!
    One long one short

13. jacob the prepper says:

I think A. is a good choice. A hand gun is suitable for zombies, after all, a dangerous zombie is a close zombie. Also, to point out, the handgun in choice A. is a Beretta 92fs, which is 9mm. 9mm is a common round carried by the majority of law enforcement agencies an the military. Also, a shotgun is a tool: it can be used for breaching doors, hunting small or large game, and working in a pinch( depending on the type of shell used ). If you watch zombiegoboom on YouTube, then you should know bolo-styled machetes are devastating skull-crushers and aren’t very messy, thus lowering chance of infection. And the grenade, as cliched as it seems, is a viable option. If a horde of walkers were on my six, I’d want them cleared away-effectively and with haste. I appreciate you reading my sermon on why I think choice A. works out for me and hope it helps with your Zombie Apocalypse prepping/surviving.

14. jacob the prepper says:

Quick add-on. I didn’t realize choice A. offered two Berettas. this means one of two things: you could loan one to your prepper buddy or use one as a hidden back-up if you’re held hostage by a hostile survivor/group. Think about it…

15. jacob the prepper says:

…Also, if you’ve ever fired a suppressed weapon, suppressors barely reduce noise. In other words, you m14/m1a and mp5 will still attract many zombies. But in all honesty, one of these load outs is better than no load out. Ebola will start the zombie apocalypse… beware! Thisis the prepper, signing out…