Tactical Fanboy
Silynx
Home Categories TacticalFanboy Archives Email

Zombie Apocalypse – Choose Your Kit

‘A’ and ‘B’ are the clear choices. Just don’t feel obligated to wield those Berettas akimbo.

Tags: ,

12 Responses to “Zombie Apocalypse – Choose Your Kit”

1. red2alpha73 says:

Do we have to option to mix and match? If not then I’ll go with D. The fire power the SAW brings to the table is the winner for me.

2. Jay.Mac says:

Mix and match would definitely seem to be the way to go. Personally, I’m tempted by choice E. Wielding a chainsaw wouldn’t exactly appeal but the AK and Uzi look like they would come in handy, and the fuel would be handy either to escape in a vehicle or create a last-stand zombie conflagration.

3. WMDunkin says:

I am liking C the best if we can’t mix and match. But would rather have a shotgun (dragons breath, slugs, buck shot, tracers, flares) as my main with a indian war club for melee. TNT is always a safe bet on explosive, and a Taurus Judge for secondary.

4. Joe says:

I would have to say B.
    I could sleep a little more peacefully with a claymore in the doorway.

5. KAA says:

AK, Glock (not shown) Kukri and grenades

Just like when dealing with non zombies

6. Mojo says:

B. Suppressed long range, accurate fire.(High School of the Dead) Also the same suppression in CQB. The less noise, the less zombies. (World War Z) Same goes with the Katana. (Walking Dead Comic) I agree with Joe, but the claymore would work best if mounted at head height or used in an enclosed corridor.

7. Travis says:

@Joe,

Claymores don’t really work like they do in Black Ops. Having the claymore set up to sleep better might help you sleep, but not live.

8. B – Hands down the best choice of the options above.

9. RBK says:

Has to be B due to the suppressors. Gunshot sounds attract more zombies.

10. La Muerte says:

Im going to go with B. One long range rifle, one short range gun, but mostly because the sword has a longer reach then the machete. And either kind of explosive device is good enough for zombies.

11. Mojo has it down. B, for those reasons.

12. jackhui says: